The Phoenix Gold MX Amplifier Series is a subcompact amplifier series designed for vehicles where space is limited, such as trucks, jeeps and sports cars. Prove that amazing things come in small packages. Designed to match, without compromising power and sound quality, the MX800.5 Full System Amplifier delivers 800 watts of clean, efficient power to drive your entire system, delivering punchy and articulate bass, midrange and warm studio-quality highs, and a listening experience with complete tonal precision that any audiophile would love.
- Class D topology
- Space-saving chassis design
- Rugged Unregulated Power Supplies: Automotive grade high current MOSFET with high amperage capacity and heat tolerance.
- Remote Bass Controller Included : Provides remote control of bass level from the listening position. With a stylish recessed button for easy installation.
- Audio Precision® Quality Control Verification
- Balanced Flux Dissipation (BFD): Component layout and chassis design are optimized to evenly distribute heat across the entire chassis, avoiding hot spots and increasing thermal efficiency.
- Balanced / Unbalanced Inputs: Provides flexibility of input adaptation for noise rejection of source signal components.
- Direct insert power and speaker terminals: reduced resistance for superior power transfer and efficiency
- High level inputs via RCA (balanced / unbalanced) using the Stinger X12LINE
RMS Power Ratings listed at less than 1% THD @ 14.4v
Number of Channels: 5
4Ω: CH 1 – 4 70W x 4
2Ω: CH 1 – 4 100W x 4
4Ω: CH 5 300W x 1
2Ω: CH 5 400W x 1
3CH Mode: N/A
Total RMS Power (Sum of rated power): 800W
Crossover Mode: HP/LP
CH 1 – 4 40Hz – 500Hz @ 12dB / Oct Linkwitz Riley
CH 5 50Hz – 250Hz @ 12dB / Oct Linkwitz Riley
Input Channels: 4CH F/R or 6CH F/R/S
Input Mode: Switchable Unbalanced / Balanced
Input Sensitivity: .2v – 6v Unbalanced RCA Low-Level
.5v – 10v Balanced RCA Hi-Level
Processing: Bass Boost 0dB – +18dB @45hz
Signal to Noise (@ CEA Standard): >80dB
Frequency Response: Full Range CH 1 – 4 10Hz – 40kHz
CH 5 15Hz – 250Hz
Topology Class: D
Heatsink Type: Extruded Aluminum
Cooling Type: Radiation
Operating Voltage: 8V to 16V
Switchable Auto-Turn On: No
Power Supply Type: Unregulated
Power Terminals: 4 Gauge
Speaker Terminal: 10 Gauge
On Board Fusing: 2 x 40A ATC
Recommended Inline Fuse: 70A
Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.16” x 5.91” x 1.91” – 258mm x 150mm x 48.5mm